Pages

Thursday, July 28

it's not gone

I believed for the past year and half or so that my bp disappeared. I was not manic, nor depressive... just existent. I was able to hold a job, granted it was the single most horrible job I've ever had, and I've had plenty. I slept well, didn't lay awake at night, and felt content with my life.
When I quit this awful job (I will discuss why later) I was suddenly thrust into the traditional role of a stay at home mom. As much as I would like to think this is fun, I find it quite boring. So, to battle boredom, I've started redecorating my house. I can not stop. It's not gone.  This is why I believe I'm manic right now. Creativity is oozing out of me, everything MUST be shabby chic.  Light blues, whites, creams and light yellow. Spray paint is my new best friend.  It's not gone, it was hidden. 

Bp disorder mania is wonderful for me. I get things done. I am a do-er. I don't want this mania to end... 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Colleen, it's good to find you're so powerful and full of creativity. Grab that feeling and hang onto it, remember it and cherish it and then if you drift back a little, bring you're feeling to the front. You'll conquer it I know you will. Good luck with the decorating. Mart

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment? Well post it here!