Pages

Wednesday, July 27

ahhh.....

So here it is. The moment of all importance. The beginning... my first official blog.

Being bipolar is great.  Some think this statement is crazy, but those of us who completely understand, know that being manic is fantastic. The energy, the creativity, the inspiration oozes from my pores.  In the past 2 weeks, I have completely redecorated my bathroom, ripped up the flooring in the dining room and replaced it, painted the doors downstairs, washed the dishes (by hand) every day, installed a closet organizing system, and have managed to pile on tasks that will be completed soon.

Whats wrong with this? When my mother in law found out about all of these projects, her immediate reaction was, "she's manic".  She is absolutely right... but look at all that can be accomplished!  There's nothing wrong, its a high without drugs that lasts for a very long time.

Today's project-- I am priming and painting the side tables in my bedroom.  Then I am going to figure out how I can make a slipcover for my ugly sleigh bed frame.

Pics to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Well post it here!